Sunday, September 21, 2014

Knitting in Style



So today was a Sunday, and that means it is basketball day.
Odz had her 5th game today for the Pinay Ballers League in front of Arellano University, Legarda, Maynila. Now I have NEVER been a fan of basketball but I AM a fan of her, so I support her and enjoy watching her smile (note smile instead of play, giggles giggles).

 I take every opportunity it takes to finish orders and have some yarn time. So eventually when I get bored this is what I look like at basketball games:

Yes, I do whip out a ball of yarn and knitting needles!
but hey, let's admit, I do Knit in Style ^^

Special thanks to:
Guess for my glasses
Forever 21 for my dress
Tomato Time for my watch

and how could I forget, SUSAN BATES for my gold needles (hooray hooray!)



No comments:

Post a Comment