Saturday, September 20, 2014

Headbands






So I have been working on quite a bit headbands lately. 
As you can see, my sister couldn't even resist touching them!:)

These were really fun because I loved taking pictures with them also.
Above, is the Large bow headband, inspired by this picture one costumer sent me:


I don't know what source she got it from though. Anywho, I really loved the design and it turned out to become a big hit on my page.

The really cool thing with headbands it, you can put anything on it! This is one crazy design (below) of a watermelon headband. lol
seconds after posting this on facebook i got another request for a cherry and strawberry one. Oh the things people ask me to do. giggles giggles :)

Well, it seems understandable since the people ordering these crazy headbands are (like me) proud child therapists. With all her experience being around me and my friends, my girlfriend believes that ABA therapists are genuinely crazy. what a generalization ;p




One of my favorite designs though is this headband that my boss asked me to make for one of his clients


This rainbow headband gives off this retro feel which everyone loves (no denying it)! haha
I love the things I do. More power threadheads!



No comments:

Post a Comment