Tuesday, June 10, 2014



I am planning something wonderful for this years anniversary of my business Knits and Knots ( Sugarcoated heartbeats )! Help me by sending your awesome designs original or inspired, crocheted or knitted, head wear to underwear and everything in between! open for anyone and everyone 

The past three years have been so amazing and I have learned so much through my business. It is true when people say that you will always be happy when you know that you love what you are doing. I was blessed with the gift of meeting new people and gaining amazing friends. Above all, the greatest perk that my business has provided me with a chance to spend great moments with these people through my creations.

You are my inspiration :) now its your turn to provide me with a glimpse of yours. :)
create/discover & send your inspirations to me and be a part of another year filled with dreams come true

- Abigail Marie Ellazar (a.k.a AME)


No comments:

Post a Comment