Friday, May 2, 2014

Adorable Owl Shoes



This design is the first in preparation for another bulk order for one of my lovely college classmates when I took up extra units in SPED. :) I was so thrilled when she thought of me to make the tokens for her baby shower, and I must admit, these are such adorable tokens! now who wouldn't want a little pair of these for display or for their little ones?:)

The shoe and owl part of the shoe is crocheted. A plain crocheted shoe in light brown and then I crocheted an owl and sewed it on the face of the shoe. The white part of the eyes were also crocheted and sewn on the owl. As for the pupils and the beak, I cut those out with felt cloth and glue gunned them on.

Another order for a milestone celebration. I love sharing a part in these kinds of occasions. Plus, the pictures are oh so so so adorable when mommies send them to me!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment