Thursday, October 25, 2012

In A Years Time

so i haven't posted in a very very long time. I thought i should bring my blogs back to life, starting with this one. =) my last post was sometime last year talking about a book i got in a books sale by reader's digest. Now, many books later and a few well polished and practiced skills, i proudly present my online business: SUGARCOATED HEARTBEATS
this is the poster for the business

im really thinking hard about changing the name to "The Knot Shop" but i don't think i'm ready for the change and confusion among my costumers since it is still building up. So how did this start? It all started when people started asking me to make things for them, at the time i didnt think of making a business of it! after some time more and more orders came and at the same time i came across some gorgeous designs i wanted to try out but had no use for. So i began making different things then posted it. thus came the business. during the start of the business gathering customers and finding the right crowd was pretty difficult. it took some time. However, the wait was well worth it because now i have a steady (not like super many!) customer population and orders come to me, i dont look for them. 

The most exciting part about the birth of my business was when people i didnt even know started to compliment and like my page on facebook. this gave me a distinct sense of accomplishment in what i was doing. It is all about believeing in your business, your abilities, and being patient for your dreams to bloom <3 p="p">

ADD: Sugarcoated Heartbeats on facebook now =)
order to appreciate

1 comment: