Tuesday, May 24, 2011


COMPLETE GUIDE TO NEEDLEWORK
by the makers of Reader's Digest

when nicky saw this she said

"omg this is like your bible"

Before my baby had to leave and go home to Tarlac i felt like my world was going to end. (yeahyeah i know kinda exaggerating but yeah it did feel like that ^^) so what she did was surprise me by getting me this book. the day before she gave it to me, she came with me to the bookstore and i totally fell in love with the book. the next day she provoked a fight and made me walk out. after a while she texted and showed up with the book. =)


She wrote this on the first page (love, i'm gonna miss you. sorry about a while ago. i love you so much, don't miss me so much)... and she let me know that she got it for me for two reasons:

1. because she knew i wanted it badly
and
2. so i had something to keep me busy while she was gone.
and oh, yeah because she loves me (but that's a given^^)





the day she had to go i was such a mess. frowning all over the place, sooo sad. then i took a shower. when i got out of the shower i went to the book again and opened it. there again on the first page my baby left another message. (don't be sad... this is just for you -referring to the heart) and just like that, i was okay. =)








the book contains tutorials, techniques, tips, and everything you need to know about needlework. it cover various ranges of projects from lace making to quilting. the book is, no doubt, a complete guide. that is why i fell in love with it in the first place. =)

nicky was right, truly a thread head's bible

<3<3<3


thank you baby.










No comments:

Post a Comment