Monday, March 17, 2014

Lady Bug Costume


How adorable is this?:)
Lady Bug Dress with matching bonnet and shoes!



This was the first dress I ever made. I tried to cancel the order and told the costumer that I couldn't make dresses and I did not know how. But she insisted and said she knows I can. When I finished the order I was overwhelmed with joy! I couldn't believe that I made something soooo wonderful. There are countless times that I surprise myself with the things I make, but this was very very different. This taught me to never underestimate myself.

Pushing yourself to the limits and trying knew things can never hurt you.

The mom sent me a picture of her baby wearing the costume after a few days. I was so happy that it fit! haha but most of all, I was surprised to see that the costume she was wearing was for her first birthday party which had a lady bug theme. The costume was the cherry on top, I am glad I was a part of this little angels first birthday :)

Happy Birthday Baby Zsofia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment