Sunday, September 22, 2013

Knits and Knots

So I recently changed the name of my business on Facebook to Knits and Knots, but unfortunately Facebook won't let page names be changed if it has reached and audience of 200 plus. So for now I made this cover photo advertising my new name.

I need to seriously develop my page, update albums, boost posts etc. but I have no idea where to start so.. haha But anywho, I am so happy with the improvements so far. I finalized gift bags and cards. Everything looks so good. But my favorite improvement are the labels. :) Here's a sample :))
AME are my initials. :) So I also made these labels. The process was very very simple. just print the design on paper, put double sided tape where the print is, place a ribbon, run through the printer again and viola!


No comments:

Post a Comment