Sunday, February 20, 2011

A five minute sprint poem to carlo

GEM

disappointment.
words cannot begin to express how i feel,
nor can actions even try to portray the deceit i have been through.
if destiny allows our paths to cross again i will stand still.
in awe.
in shame.
unarmed

and fall gracefully on the ground
without you having to touch me or say a single word,
because that is your impact on me...
you make me fall and keep me on the ground.
had i known that in the beginning you were who you are,
i wouldn't have loved you.
i would be wearing a ring around my delicate finger
happily married and in love.
but you stripped me from my happiness
the day you took my hand.
but my hand is free now,
free and clean.
that is the difference between us two.
i can get clean..
but you, your hands
stained with the tears of those who loved you the most
and by the dirt of your unhealthy conscious
you can not be cleaned.

this poem i wrote on the spot, free flowing words for Carlo. after i found out everything he had done, i feel no pity. Gem... he is a gem. the greatest of all fools, a genius in manipulation. when i found out what he done, i actually laughed and thought "wow, how the hell did he do it, pull it off?". amazing. GEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment